maandag 26 november 2012

Nightime Routine

Today I am going to show you my nighttime routine. I start off, of course, with my make-up that I wore that day. 


I start my routine with a clean cotton pad. I use the kind of cotton pads that have a soft side and a rough side and I use the soft side for removing my eye make-up.
To remove my eye make-up I use the Nivea Visage eye make-up removing lotion. It feels more like a tonic that a lotion. It is very gentle and does not irritate my eyes. Link to the eye make-up remover.




I put some of the lotion on the cotton pad and gently remove my eye make-up.

This is the rough side of the cotton pad. I use this side to clean my face. 
Next, I use the Nivea Visage Pure Effect stay clear tonic. It cleans my face and helps prevent any break outs. I don't wear foundation every day but if I do wear foundation this removes that too. 


I use the same technique as when I remove my eye make-up. I also use this on my chest/decolleté.

After I have cleaned my face I moisturize it using my Nivea Visage night cream. This is a very basic night cream but it does the job well. It helps moisturize my face and helps prevent breakouts. It can feel a bit greasy if you put too much on your face but it absorbs well. Link to the night cream.






I spread the night cream in equal amounts on my face and then massage it in. I also use this on my chest/decolleté.

I have recently started using eye cream. I use the Anatomicals - eye cream, you scream we all scream for eye cream, eye cream. It is a basic eye cream and not expensive at all. I paid €4,95 for 15 ml.



I apply a bit under each eye and massage it in with my ring finger. To be honest I forget to use this a lot. I think because I have recently added it to my routine it hasn't become a habit yet.
Link to the eye cream.

Time for teeth brushing! I use the Prodent anti tartar toothpaste, which also has some whitening in it, and an Aquafresh toothbrush.

The toothbrush has different layers. I mainly chose it because they have a lot of different colors to choose from.


After I brush my teeth I moisturize my lips using my eos lip balm in Strawberry Sorbet. I absolutely love this lip balm. It smells and feels great. Link to the lip balm.



I sleep with my hair loose instead of in a bun or pony tail. I just run a brush through my hair to brush it out. If I have washed my hair I will just sleep with it wet and then it is dry in the morning.




The last step of my routine is applying hand cream. I turn off all my lights except my nightstand light. I crawl into bed with my book and a cup of Celestial Seasonings Sleepy Time Tea and then when my tea is finished and I am done reading I apply my hand cream. I am currently using the Kneipp hand cream for soft hands. The scent is almond flower.
Link to the hand cream.





As I said I usually read a chapter or two of the book I am currently reading and drink a cup of Celestial Seasonings Sleepy Time Tea before I go to bed. Link to the tea.

As you can see I use a lot of Nivea Visage products. I am not being sponsored. Those products just work very well on my face/skin.

1 opmerking: